A pair of completely original, hand-carved and gilded, Italian, c. 1800 pier mirrors. Each featuring a spectacular crown consisting of a pierced, flower covered wreath surmounted by a bow, and flanked with lit torches. The wreath sits above a parcel ebonized base and is bordered by griffins. The remainder of the frame features foliate drapery swags with the bottom terminating in tapered legs. Each inset with two panels of mercury glass mirror.